Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 4: What is my guilty pleasure?

Guilty pleasure, eh?

OH BOY!

Ok, so if you know me, you know I would rather be sitting around a campfire, chatting away with friends and family than sitting in front of the TV watching meaningless programs that will get me no-where in my life, but there are two shows that I HAVE TO AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE, or they will suck me in and I will loose HOURS of my life without even realizing it!

So, what are these shows, you ask?
Well, I might be a little embarrassed to tell you, but the first one is "America's Next Top Model".
Is it even running anymore? I haven't seen it in years, but I remember in high school I would waste the entire weekend watching reruns of that show. I just couldn't get enough of it and I have no idea why!
I am really grateful that it has been years since I have seen it, but I'd bet that if it popped up through my channel surfing, I'd probably get sucked right back into it! It is horrible because I do not believe in what the show promotes and I know that everything is so computerized and faked, still, I just can't seem to fight the urge to watch it.

The second is bad because we have Netflix and it's on there! Have you ever seen 'Say Yes To The Dress"? I am not even in the market for a wedding dress, but I LOVE watching that show!!! I think I may even love the Atlanta version better. There are a lot of spunky characters in the world, and that show has some of the craziest dresses! I Think I paid way too much for my wedding dress, and it was less than a grand... I can't believe how much some women will spend on a dress that they will wear only once in their lifetime! Honestly, where do they come up with the money to buy a dress that costs as much as a car?!
It's pretty crazy to me. 

What are your guilty pleasures? :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment