Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 3. If I won the lottery...

If I won the lottery...
How fun!
Well, I feel like I already have.
I feel that true happiness doesn't come from having more material items, but if I did win the lottery, I would first pay off all of my debts, then take each of my family members on vacation. Whether I send them away, or I go with them, doesn't matter as much as the fact that I would let them choose where they wanted to go, then pay for the trip!
I think that would be so fun and I have always wanted to pay it forward to my family! They have done so much for me over the years! It would be the least I could do!

Wouldn't that be fun!

Where would you go if you got an offer like that?

I have always wanted to go to Ireland/Scotland, or Australia!!! What fun that would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment