Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 2. What's in a name?

I have posted about the title of my blog before.
Basically, when I think of my blog, I think of it as a newsboy, or 'newsie' shouting out what significant, or not so significant events are happening in Andrew's an my life together!

With that being said, if you'd like to read more on that subject, here's the link to the older post:

On the other hand, if you'd like to know more about me, I also have a health and fitness blog:

The reasoning behind this blog name is this:
For a long time, I was a very unhappy person. I was angry with a lot of things; God, my family, just disappointed in my life in general.
One day, I decided that was going to change, and I took it upon myself to spend the rest of my life helping others reach their dreams and take control of their lives through health and fitness. That day, was a day that changed my life and it brought a whole new person out of me! A happy person! I still have hard days at times, but I have learned that life is meant to be enjoyed and I fin the truth in that more and more each and every day. I realized that I could create a better life for myself if I really wanted to, but only I had the power to do that. As a result, I am trying to pass on what is working or not working for me so that other's may learn from my results. That is where the 'team' part comes in. People who decide to take my advice are on the same team as me, and we are creating our best lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment