Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 1. Something to be thankful for...

Oh, how could I narrow down my gratitude to just one thing?!

Today's challenge is to blog about something I am grateful for, but that's a hard one. More and  more, I find new things to be grateful for each and every day!

Considering that today is Monday, though, and yesterday I taught my Young Women about Christ's Atonement, I would have to say that what comes to mind is how grateful I am for new beginnings!
Just like every time we use the Atonement in our lives, and our slate is wiped perfectly clean, each new day brings promise and opportunity of a better tomorrow!

I am SO grateful for that knowledge and the blessings that have come into my life from putting that knowledge to good use!
Does it mean I am perfect? Absolutely not!
(But I wouldn't want to be perfect, though. I imagine that would lead to a very boring life!)

What it means is that no matter how bad I messed up yesterday, I always have the chance for a fresh start. A new mind-set. A new opportunity to try again, or change my approach, and learn and grow through the process.
It means that I can be happy because I know the difference between sorrow and joy. 
Most of all, 
It means every little thing is gonna be alright!

And for that knowledge, I am very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment