Monday, March 3, 2014

Blog Challenge for MARCH!!!

A friend of mine is doing a blog challenge it sounds fun, so I'd like to join in and do it too! If you want to join us, shout and then copy and paste this into your blog and get started!!! 

March Blog Challenge

I have never done a blog challenge, but this place is definitely in need of some TLC! My friend, Abbey made up this challenge, so I am going to jump on board with her and get into it.
1. Something to be thankful for
2. Explain the meaning/reason behind your blog title
3. If I won the lottery...
4. Guilty pleasure
5. 3 Personality traits I'm proud of
6. 10 favorite foods
7. First celebrity crush
8. Proudest Moment
9. 20 things about me
10. Favorite Childhood book
11. Where I want to be in 10 years
12. Pet Peeves
13. Something I struggle with
14. What makes me feel better, always
15. Weird quirk of mine
16. Timeline of day
17. Favorite place to visit-as a child and now
18. 3 books on your book shelf
19. Bucket List
20. I am looking forward to...
21. Find an old photo of yourself and tell the story about it.
22. Hobbies
23. Write a letter to yourself
24. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be.
25. Give a helpful tip
26. I miss...
27. Someone you would want to switch lives with for1 day and why
28. Nicknames
29. Something or someone that has had a big impact on you
30. How has life changed since 5 years ago
31. A song and photo to match your current mood

Anyone want to join me?? Please?? 
With that being said, I'm behind!! Lets get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment