Saturday, December 3, 2011

There's something I want you to see...

This is my husband the caveman...

And this was the caveman 39 days ago...

For any who question:
If you suddenly see me with a younger looking gent at my side, no I do not have a new boyfriend. I just have a husband who happens to easily change his appearance.
(We were at the market and saw Seth Hansen{Andrew's BFF}. He recognized me before he recognized Andrew because his beard had grown so much since our last visit.)
Note:
Andrew stopped shaving on November 4th (No shave November). He has trimmed his beard twice since. Other than that, it's all nat-ur-al, baby! Actually, he trimmed up this morning before we took those first two pictures. I walked in on him and got upset because I told him I wanted to see how long it would get if he kept it going until January. Oh well, it's still pretty long! For anyone who is reading this, I am sorry about my weird faces in ALL of these pictures. I am not sure what I am thinking when the camera gets in my face. So, to end this growing and very pointless story, I guess I just want to say that I think it is so cool that my husband will be turning 23 in a week and he can choose to look like a 23 year old, or a forty year old. All with the touch of a razor!

No comments:

Post a Comment