Friday, December 9, 2011

No Christmas Tree...

I have lived through 20 Christmas days.
TWENTY!!!
(Holy Smokes!!!)
This means that I have experienced 20 Christmas trees!
(Yes, I coaxed my roommates into letting me bring in live trees the last two years. They loved it too!)
But, this year is different. I don't know what it is, but Andrew and I have yet to go out and find that perfect little tree.
I am sad.
It is horrible, but I just can't seem to get into the Christmas spirit without the tree.
We have just been super busy and don't want to spend $30 on a tree that is way bigger than we need.
So that is why I am SUPER excited about this Saturday.
We are going to head up to Medicine Lodge and chop down a little "Charlie Browner" to bring home and decorate.
I CAN'T WAIT.
I'll be sure to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment