Monday, November 28, 2011

So, What's in a Name?

Some people I follow have the cutest dang blogs! I have tried to do it, too, but I'd like to know... Does your title sound as cheesy to you as mine does to me?
I love how clever some of my friends have been. For example, some of the blogs I follow include titles such as :
Pioneer Woman
Yours Truly
How Does She...
The Pastoral Muse
Mormon in Manhattan
I could keep going, but for your sake, I'll stop right there.
Point in case: Some people are very creative and witty.
Naming this blog was hard. I though about it for days, actually. Then, suddenly, it came to me. It was like and answer from above, or something like that...
I thought of the news boys who used to deliver the latest headlines on the streets of New York... I was actually trying to think of something catchy to go along with "Newman" ha!
"Well," I thought, "This is going to be a blog about the latest news in our life... why not call it something like that?"
So, the Newman Family Newsie was born. This is the means by which our news will make it to those who care about us. Hopefully it makes sense and is somewhat funny and not dumb. I hope that you find it inspiring the way I find the titles my friends have used.
If not, you are still welcome to read, just promise me one thing?
Don't poke too much fun at this silly girl's blog title and I'll try to keep you entertained!
After, Juliet did say that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. I think she was really advising me that my blog, by any name, would be more or less the same!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Cheltz

No comments:

Post a Comment