Monday, November 28, 2011

It's A BLOG!!!


Hi there!
I'm Cheltzey.
And for those of you who don't know, this hottie here with me is my wonderful hubby, Andrew! ----->
We were married on August 27th, 2011
And this is our story!

Just a little about us:
Andrew grew up in Monteview, Idaho.
He loved playing football, and is an avid outdoor-sports fan.
In 2008, he left for an LDS two year service mission in Asuncion, Paraguay.
He came home and left for Laramie Wyoming, where he tackled a 9 month education/training program in Automotive Technology and Trim/Upholstery.
He graduated with his Associates in March and came back home to begin working in a shop in Rexburg so he can receive his ASE Certification.
I, Cheltzey, was born in Blackfoot, Idaho. I later moved to Monteview with my mom and my brother.
I finished high school at West Jefferson, where I met Andrew and we became friends. I always thought he was "cute" but we weren't much more than acquaintances before Andrew left for Paraguay. I loved FFA in high school and decided to pursue a career in Agricultural Education so that I could one day teach people how to become self-reliant and take part in the inspiring task the agriculture offers. I started school at BYU-Idaho in September of 2009, and am currently finishing my 5th semester here. I should be done with school in the next year or so.

Andrew got ahold of me in November of 2010 over Facebook. Because he hadn't seen or heard from me for so long, he asked if I would meet with him one night over his Christmas Holiday. What we thought would be an hour or so long date turned into much more than that, and we ended up meeting up with each other almost every day of his break.
When he went back to school, we promised to keep in touch with each other and we would just see what happened. We ended up talking on Skype almost everyday until he came back to Idaho.
Andrew graduated and came home, and proposed to me on June 4th 2011. I'll post the story about how he proposed soon.
That's us, and we'll let you know more about our adventures soon! Thanks for stopping by.
~Cheltz

No comments:

Post a Comment